Previously a marketing manager, I have 20 years industry experience. I have been working in counselling since 1998. I have taught CBT on a BSc in Psychotherapy course, provided various workshops and have been a regular guest speaker at a pre-marriage course. I have a full-time private practice with morning, afternoon, and evening appointments available and have thousands of hours experience as a counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor.
- MSc in Psychotherapy from Dublin City University
- BSc (1st Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Middlesex University
- Dip in Counselling and Psychotherapy from PCI College
- Prof Cert in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy from PCI College
- Prof Cert in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness from Irish Mindfulness Academy
- Cert Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute of Ireland
- Cert Integrative Supervision from the Institute of Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
I frequently attend workshops, seminars and courses as a commitment to my continuing professional development.
I am insured as a practitioner of counselling and psychotherapy and as a tutor to students of counselling and psychotherapy and as a provider of workshops to groups. I also provide Clinical Supervision to other health professionals.
I am fully qualified and accredited by the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP) and I am an IACP accredited supervisor. I abide by IACP Code of Ethics, a copy of which may be obtained from their website www.iacp.ie.